Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Something about the U.S./Atlanta that surprised you

Topic : Something about the U.S. / Atlanta that surprised you

The Size of Atlanta Airport
When I came here from my country, I was surprised by the size of Atlanta airport. Before I came to the U.S., I heard about the huge size of airport. Even if I heard it from my parents, I was still suprised when I took the airport surbway. In my country, there is a big international airport, but it is not so big as much as the Atlanta's. After I arrived, there were really long escaletor and a lot of people. What's why, I wondered I could find my uncle who had been waitng me for a long time. In other words, it was able to be a homeless person ,if I couldn't find my uncle. Fortunetly, we met each other after finish my simple interview. When we got out of there, we were confused because we didn't find my uncle's car. There were two huge parking lot so we were confused. I was impressed because of the huge size of the international Atlanta airport. I can't forget the airport of Atlanta permanantly.

No comments: