Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Holiday

As we know the day was Independance Day. In the morning I went to the Pchtreet and saw a race. I didn't know there were race in every year. After I recieved my friend's e-mail, I went to the Art Center station. I watched a race in front of a Museuim building. It was very impressive for me to see a Marathorn in the U.S. At the beginning of a race, there were people who are on a wheel chair. Although they couldn't use their legs, they ran with thier wheel chair. It was my first time to see a wheel chair race and I could feel their passion and effort to gain a goal. Behind them, there were professional racers on the race. After them, there were lots of ordinary Americans on the race. The number of racers were uncountable. Some of them wore special clothings, such as flag of the U.S. , character of Superman of Batman something like that. I thought that I could do anything as long as my heart is beating, so long as my legs are strong. Before I go to the middle age, I'd like to take part in the race.

No comments: